In order to keep receiving an unemployment check every week you must file a weekly certification, also known as a weekly claim or continued claim.
The purpose of filing a weekly certification is to tell the unemployment agency that you:
1. Are currently looking for a job.
2. Did not do any work this week.
3. Did not make any money this week (unless you are allowed to by the terms of your unemployment.)
4. Did not find another job.
5. Still want to receive an unemployment check or payment this week.
Therefore, it is very important to file your weekly certification every week to keep receiving your unemployment check.
If you delay in filing your weekly certification, you may not get your unemployment check on time.
Click Here: Weekly Reminder Email to get a reminder email sent to you every week so that you don’t forget to file you weekly claim. This is a free service of UnemploymentHandbook.com because we want to make sure you file your weekly claim on time, and get your unemployment payment on time.
Leave a Reply