If you feel like you need to file an unemployment appeal, you can do so by:
1. Go to the Indiana unemployment website and click on ‘Appeal’.
2. Contact your unemployment counselor.
3. File a claim directly with the Indiana Board of Labor.
4. Contact a labor attorney.
What are some reason that you might need to file an unemployment appeal?
1. You feel like you did not receive the full amount of your unemployment benefits.
2. You feel like you were treated unfairly or discriminated against.
3. You feel like you were denied for unemployment benefits inappropriately.
4. You feel like your employer is trying to block you from receiving unemployment benefits when you are legitimately entitled and eligible to receive them.
5. You think that your unemployment benefits ran out too soon.
6. You believe that your unemployment application was incorrectly or unfairly judged or handled.
The staff of the Indiana unemployment offices are very diligent and professional counselors who genuinely want to help you, but sometimes mistakes are made. If you feel like something has gone wrong during your unemployment case that has affected the benefits that you receive, you can file a Indiana unemployment appeal in order to have your case reviewed. Do this as soon as possible. Do not let too much time pass, or it may be too late.
Leave a Reply