North Carolina Unemployment Application
When you get ready to fill out the NC unemployment application you need to make sure you have set aside plenty of time to complete the application, and you need to be sure that you have all of the information ready that may be requested of you.
You need to know:
1. Your social security number.
2. Your driver's license number.
3. Your last employer's name and address.
4. The dates that you worked at your last employer.
5. The dates of all of the jobs that you have held in the past (This is not always required, but is very helpful to have).
If you are filling out a North Carolina unemployment application in person, you will need to take the following items with you:
1. Your social security card.
2. Your driver's license.
3. Last paystub from your previous employer.
4. Any layoff documents your previous employer may have given you.
Still Have Questions?
To go back to the North Carolina Unemployment FAQ Page, click here: North Carolina Unemployment FAQ
To go the main North Carolina Unemployment page, click here: North Carolina Unemployment