Nevada Unemployment Weekly Claim
In order to keep receiving an unemployment check every week you must file a weekly claim, also known as a weekly certification or continued claim.
The purpose of filing a weekly claim is to tell the unemployment agency that you:
1. Are currently looking for work.
2. Have not done any work this week.
3. Have not made any money this week (unless you are allowed to by the terms of your unemployment.)
4. Have not found another job.
5. Want to receive an unemployment check or payment this week.
Therefore, it is very important to file your weekly claim every week to keep receiving your unemployment check.
If you delay in filing your weekly claim, you may not get your unemployment check on time.
Click Here: Weekly Reminder Email to get a reminder email sent to you every week so that you don't forget to file you weekly claim. This is a free service of UnemploymentHandbook.com because we want to make sure you file your weekly claim on time, and get your unemployment payment on time.
Still Have Questions?
To go back to the Nevada Unemployment FAQ Page, click here: Nevada Unemployment FAQ
To go the main Nevada Unemployment page, click here: Nevada Unemployment