The Unemployment Handbook Forum  

Go Back   The Unemployment Handbook Forum > State Unemployment Forum > Kansas Unemployment

Kansas Unemployment Q & A about Kansas unemployment benefits from the Kansas Department of Labor (KDOL) Unemployment Insurance program. Also, be sure to check out our main Kansas Unemployment Information page.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 03:50 PM
jmay242 jmay242 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1
Default Kansas wants there money back

I just recieved a notice from Kansas that says I have an overpayment of $9,856.00. I have all the mail from them in the past stateing I qualified for all this money and now they say they are going to take legal action if I don't start paying $387.75 each month. I have only worked 1 month in the last 18 months. What should I do?
Reply With Quote


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011